Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Days just keep flying by

I have been so busy lately! I've been playing a lot of tennis, working, and getting a lot of things ready for classes. Man, I'm just everywhere these days. This post is going to be short and sweet because I need to get some shuteye so that tomorrow when I wake up at seven, I won't be crying from sleep deprivation.
 
Shoes/ Thrifted : Pants/ Old Navy : Belt/ UO : Shirt/ AA : Bag/ Target
( See this picture on my flickr for better quality!)

 I'm crossing my fingers that I can find some time to actually take some good outfit photos this week! Hopefully you all are having a wonderful week, and don't worry, I will post the winner of the giveaway tomorrow!

17 comments:

Diana said...

so adorable! i'm loving your shoes :) hope you'll visit me again soon girl!!

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

gabriela said...

I love your outfit! The backpack is just perfect and so are these lovely shoes ♥
So wish you to manage everything well :)
And yes, following ♥

Jasmine said...

hope you'll have a great week too , looking forward for your next update :)

tomorrow is Fri YAY ♥

Kendal said...

I love your shoes. The backpack is amazing too. It makes me wish I had seen it on my trips to target. I hope you get some sleep!

Kendal said...

I love your shoes. The backpack is amazing too. It makes me wish I had seen it on my trips to target. I hope you get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I actually LOVE your backpack! such a beautiful colour :D

xx

www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

Alice Jones said...

Just started following you. Your posts about your Mum; oh, my! So sorry. Gorgeous blog.

Zaia said...

i love everithing about your outfit, and that backpack is amazing!you can really pull of the garconne look without looking sloppy or too boyish,amazing! following :)
miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com

Style-Pursuit said...

I'm loving it! Especially your shoes and belt! :o)

xoxo

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

I love your picsss!! :)
www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com

sonatta said...

hey, great blog with beautiful photos! ;>

Renee Nabam said...

your rucksack bag is really cute....
p.s-i'm your 100th follower...
come check me out...lavogueish7.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love your bag! ;]

xoxo,
http://paroodija.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

cute outfit xxxx

Kim said...

loveloveLOVE everything about this outfit! I need to get myself some lovely trousers asap.

http://kimparslow.blogspot.com/

Manon B said...

Bag <3

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

I LOVE this outfit. love it.